Working digitally support
Working Digitally is a key factor of learning at Charleville School of Distance Education. Students, Parents, Home Teachers and Teachers communicate using electronic means on a daily basis using email, Web Conferencing and virtual (online) classrooms.
It is therefore vital that families have appropriate equipment for use during the school day. As technologies change so quickly it is important that our families have on-going support. If you need assistance please contact one of the team.
Digital Learning Facilitator
- Facilitating skills, knowledge and understandings of students, home tutors and teachers within the school
- Providing assistance with learning environments (Learning Place – eLearn and Web Conferencing)
- Providing information about subsidies available
- General computer assistance.
School System Technician
- Assisting with telephone systems and telebridge issues
- Providing assistance with general computer hardware issues.